We recognize that conversations around sexual harassment and assault can be difficult and, for many women, triggering. Please consider the resources below if you need to speak with someone confidentially today.
Call 800.656.HOPE (4673) to be connected with a trained staff member from a sexual assault service provider in your area.
Calling the National Sexual Assault Hotline gives you access to a range of free services including:
· Confidential support from a trained staff member
· Support finding a local health facility that is trained to care for survivors of sexual assault and offers services like sexual assault forensic exams
· Someone to help you talk through what happened
· Local resources that can assist with your next steps toward healing and recovery
· Referrals for long term support in your area
· Information about the laws in your community
· Basic information about medical concerns
Please visit the California State Bar if you are in need of legal services within the state of California. Or, visit the State Bar website for your home state.